Running your own business can be hard – really hard!
You have to be the product designer, servicer provider, marketing expert, social media planner, cleaner, strategist, accounts department and everything else.
- Do you need more capacity?
- Would you prefer to have more time to work on the things that move your business forwards?
- Do you want to be able to close your laptop in the evening and not worry about work?
- Do you wish you had someone with expertise in the areas that you’re not so hot on?
- Would you like to achieve inbox-zero?
I provide experience in personal assistance, administration, social media management, customer service and website editing.
Over the last 10 years I have worked with a number of clients, both virtually and in person. Clients range from faith based organisations, the leisure industry, health and fitness and corporate.
I’m passionate about supporting business owners to reclaim some of their own time, add different skills to their business and take their business to the next level. If this sounds like something you might want for your business then give me a call on 07811227608 or fill in the Contact Form for a no-obligation chat.
Recent Blog Post
- What is a Power Hour?So, you’re ready to take your business to the next level. And we can help with a Power Hour! What is a power hour with a Virtual Assistant? It’s an hour of focused time where we get on the phone and talk about your business. How does it work? We’ll start by asking you some… Continue reading What is a Power Hour?
- 10 tasks a VA could do for youIf you’re a small business owner, you know that there are two kinds of people in the world: those who have a Virtual Assistant and those who wish they did. Virtual assistants can do everything from answering your e-mails and booking flights to making sure your website is up-to-date and that your social media accounts… Continue reading 10 tasks a VA could do for you
- Is a cheap VA good value? If you’re looking to hire a Virtual Assistant, you’ve probably noticed that their rates vary quite a bit. The question is: why does this happen? Is there really such a big difference between one VA and another? Or is it just that some VAs charge more because they can? In fact, the truth is somewhere… Continue reading Is a cheap VA good value?